Terms of privacy and data processing
According to the Law on the Implementation of the General Regulation on Data Protection (NN 42/2018): This Act ensures the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on data protection).
The purpose of personal data protection is the protection of privacy and other human rights and fundamental freedoms in the collection, processing and use of personal data. The protection of personal data in the Republic of Croatia is ensured to every natural person regardless of citizenship and residence and regardless of race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other belief, national or social origin, property, birth, education, social status or other properties.
Data Processing Manager
In the context of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Processing Manager is:
Charlesa Darwina 8, Zagreb
For all inquiries and complaints regarding the security and privacy of your personal data, please contact us on mail: email@example.com.
Ambacia d.o.o. uses Mindscope, an application owned by One on One Staffing Software, Ltd., an Ontario corporation (hereinafter “Mindscope”) and a web site owned by TopTalent Communications Inc. an Ontario corporation (hereinafter “TopTalent”) as part of our application and recruitment process.
Ambacia, Mindscope and TopTalent have signed a Personal Data Processing Agreement to secure and protect your data privacy rights.
Personal data we collect
The information you enter when applying for open positions includes name, surname, title, job title, social network hyperlinks, residential address, e-mail address, communication platforms usernames, mobile/phone number, education history, employment history, CV;
- IP address;
- Internet browser data;
- Cookies, which allow us to track how you use the Ambacia/TopTalent website.
Purpose of data collection
The collected data are used exclusively for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process and checking the satisfaction of candidates with the working conditions at the current job and expectations from the future job. This process may include the following:
- Verification of the accuracy of the entered data;
- Reference checks;
- Assessment of qualifications and skills necessary to perform the job you are applying for,
- Communication related to the process (e-mails, phone calls, SMS messages, WhatsApp);
- Completion of questionnaires and tests;
- Fulfillment of legal obligations;
- Your applications are included in the selection process of the position/job add you have applied for;
- Inclusion of your application in the selection process of similar competitions if you are interested;
- Checking the duration of the employment process;
- Checking expectations regarding the amount of salary;
- Checking satisfaction with the job offer on the labor market and the current job, etc.
Access to data
Access to your personal information is restricted to employees of Ambacia d.o.o., One on One Staffing Software, Ltd., TopTalent Communications Inc., people involved in the recruitment process, as well as digital service providers – Microsoft, Google, and similar.
Your personal data will be stored for 24 months unless you have chosen to keep your data for a longer period of time and inform you about future employment opportunities.
The data is stored in the European Union, and access to them is ensured by the highest technical standards and practices.